Considering getting 5g home internet instead of the stupid xfinity internet

 I  have a really shitty internet service at my apartment. It's prepaid, 45 bucks a month with free router from Xfinity, but the speed is real slow. I don't like it. But there's not a lot of options.

Now I'm considering getting an alternative service, T-Mobile or Verizon 5g service, but the problem is they're way more expensive if I don't get their phone services. I pay $60 a month for internet and cellphone service. If somebody could provide reliable 5g and phone service for about 10-15 bucks more than that I'd be happily switching to their service.

Considered getting at the Calyx institute but they're not sellers, they're non-profit that happens to provide the service. So if the device is borked the costs really add up, and the service is not guaranteed and if I'm in the signal shadow I'm doubly effed.

We'll see where this ends, and it's not like my life's stopped because of slow internet but I would like to feel I live in a big city with fast internet speeds etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.