Am I prepared for the journey to Nepal?

 I don't know.

Don't know what to expect, the exact set of events will take place, who I'll be meeting and how I'll be spending time with them, and what the work situation will be. This is the first time I'll be doing work from abroad, and the HR is likely to be a pain in the butt, but it's going to be fine, I hope.

There's multiple problems I'm concerned about, the distractions, the lack of proper facilities, the total and complete lack of motivation, even for me, and the unreasonable expectation of socializing whenever and wherever. And that's not to even begin with the marriage related conversations. Ugh, I'm afraid, I'm concerned, I'm a bit worried, but it's not clear I'm ready. Hope to be better prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.