I paid this month's rent but it's not charged?!?

 This is a super small observation. Every month-end I get an email from my property management company talking about the rent being due, and I immediately pay the owed amount. The money is reduced from my bank account in parallel and that's the end of it.

This month though I paid, as usual, but the money hasn't been reduced from my bank account. I'm guessing it's due to holiday season and the fact that there was couple of days of bank holidays. Well...either that or the property management company has decided that I've been such a good tenant they need to stop charging me money. Only annoying thing about the situation is that for the next couple of weeks I'll need to keep the monthly rental amount in my bank account or risk being overdrafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.