Out of work at early morning, Rhein Haus morning chills, barely watched a match, long time office party at optimism, I get tired and lethargic, mega flosspack arrives [Wed 14]

 Got out of work pretty early in the morning at 11 ish because I had work christmas party later in the day. Went with AP to RheinHaus and had one drink and watched the match but not really, france won against morroco and I wasn't a big fan of the bar. Also AP made her friend out of the palestinan girl so very quickly I was impressed.

The two of us went to the office party at optimism upstairs soon after, glad AP came with me because there was literally nobody else I knew at the party besides a senior manager. I had two fruit juices, which turned out to be beers, so I got tired. We went to a coffee shop where my friend got coffee and then walked back home. So very tired lethargic annoyed with headache and a but hungover.

In the evening the 3 pack of 300 flosses I'd ordered came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.