Idea about Nepali caps and dresses and a Nepali clothing brand

Recorded.

Okay, so here's the idea: figure out all the different kind of topees and caps of Nepal, historical and regional ones in Nepal. Start a production line for them if that doesn't exist, if there's existing productions, then i need to buy them all. And also figure out Daura Suruwal. If we can replace toona maybe with velcro. maybe it can be made modern, and I can start wearing it. I would like to start wearing it on a regular basis with all the different kinds of caps and maybe a waist coat or a full sports jacket and, you know, nepali shoes, that would be pretty sick. I would look so hip. I should do that man. Like first figure out a look for myself with different Nepali dresses and caps, and start dressing that way and then use that as a marketing for actually branding and creating my own brand, or working with friends and Acquaintances.

So lots of opportunity there, something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.