Volunteer-SeattleU walk with SK, I fitter my days away, yes I know [Mon 26]

 In the day I went on a long walk with SK to Seattle University and Volunteer park, he was missing his doggo M a lot because she was in Chelan and his plan was to go this day to pick her up but it hadn't worked out. We talked about our plans, Nepal, and relationship situation -- how we were ready for things to start working out and what we need from our partners soonish.

For lunch or dinner I had massive leftover of rice etc, I was so goddamn full.

I...yes, wasted the day away not writing, just chilling hanging, using the internet and relaxing but hey that's what holidays are for, right, I wish that the online websites weren't there, besides that it's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.