New idea: blogging through recorded transcripts part-time

This is something I've been considering. Doing audio recordings and their generated transcripts from google recorder and posting them here as blog posts. Instead of, like typing out everything and writing down on a regular basis because I've realized the reason I'm not posting here regularly, especially when traveling is that I don't have access to proper writing equipment, you know, as in laptop and a desk and don't have enough motivation to do that.

With typing I'm always on my phone and always am charged so I can speak all the time even in an airlines even during a flight even in a car trip, you know, like I don't have any limitations with recording but they're so many limitations with writing. So this is something I'm considering we'll see where this goes.

Also, this post was first recorded and I basically just copied and pasted the transcript up to this point literally, no edits until this point.

Rewrite: okay rare edits made, mostly with capitalization and minor punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.