Volunteer walk with SK, Costco trip with A, I stay in the car dogsitting, eat a pizza and never get my eggs, chill and tv at AR's, I crash there [Wed 28]

As I write this, exactly a week later, covering up the journal entries for the entire freakin' month of December, I'm saying to myself, aloud, oh my god this is painful I can't do this, this is too much, it's really much much simpler to write those things at the end of the day, or maybe even record it for thirty seconds and copy paste it at some point than just dump it all at once. This cannot be anymore.

In the morning -- aka after Sk's work -- went to Volunteer park with SK and M the doggo. Came home, chilled for a bit, then AR came to pick me up and we went to Costco with her unnamed doggo. Since they didn't let the cute fluffball into the store, I stayed with in the car. A got me a slice of pizza and large eggs from Costco, which I haven't gotten yet because apparently there's an egg shortage going in the country and I think A kept the eggs for herself.

Back from Costco we smoked up, played with the doggo and chilled. Because I was so high I couldn't come back home late at night. Just stayed there, slept in, and got home the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.