Second course paid for and ready to start!

 The second course in my leadership certification program has been paid for, it was slightly more than three thousand dollars which means that I might be losing sixty bucks out on the whole deal unless I want to work an extra year in the current job. But it'll be starting soon, in two days, first day of work after holidays: it's on project leadership, which....wasn't very descriptive so I know as much about the course content as you do but it's supposed to teach us how to lead remote teams and plan for future and organize work schedule. I have no clue how useful that will be in my daily activities, but fairly certain that once I become the CEO/CTO of some company, I'll be able to use them to become an effective leader.

I'm quite excited actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.