Busride home, volunteer park walk, dal-bhat-airfried tarkari for lunch and dinner, four rounds of laundry [Thu 29]

 In the morning I took the busride home, but I was still so confused from the night before, I missed my stop and had to walk two stops home.

In the afternoon I went to Volunteer park for a nice long walk.

Had tal-bhat and airfried mixed tarkari, the frozen one from Costco, for both lunch and dinner.

Did my laundry after like three or four weeks, a full four round worth. It was lots of going up and down the building, but I've realized as long as I'm folding them properly, it's not too much of a deal.

Also the laundry machines in my building are some bullshit, if you pay by the app they're 2 bucks each for a load but only dollar seventy five when coins are used, so I feel a little cheated as I recently converted to the app. I'd rather get the coins despite the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.