Avatar 2: A review

 Earlier today I went with AS and G to watch Avatar 2, Way of the Water to AMC Downtown Seattle. It was unplanned and came out of nowhere, a bit of an adjustment from what my other plans were.

Disclaimer, I spent significant time in the theater talking to family and reading reviews on my phone at the lobby outside of the all because things got too wild and intense for me. I also spent seven bucks fifty on a cup of unlimited drinks, which I got maybe four bucks worth of. So while it was not a total and complete disappointment, the coke-cup, it woulda' been better if I hadn't gotten that.

Now back to the movie. The 3d was great, the animation was best in-class, best anybody has ever done. The story I wasn't expecting to be impressed with but actually it pulled me in. And the worldbuilding was freakin'-fantastic, I very much want to know about what happened in the world of Pandora, the other tribes, other planets, the biochemistry, all of it. Wild times are ahead, I'm eager to see where this ends.

Very good movie, I'd go watch it if only for the mindblowing experience. Go to the movies, not meant for watching at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.