Jaulo achar for lunch, missed bus, hurried uber, first Id documentation fail, busride back, I buy DC tickets, volunteer walk, jalepenos dinner [Mon 5]

 For lunch I had jaulo and the green achaar. I made four or five different rounds of jaulo with different recipes, but vaguely similar so there's going to be a lot of jaulo-eating going forward, they're different batches that all taste very different.

After work I had to get to the license office for my state id, but I missed my bus by two minutes because the goddamn bus got in far too early. So I took a twenty-buck uber ride to the license office.

The experience getting started was really easy, but the problem was because my visa had recently expired I didn't have sufficient identification to get the state ID. It was annoying ah but such is life.

Took the bus from there -- where I'd taken a bus with my parents last year -- to get home. At home I bought the tickets to DC, confirming my travel finally.

Walked a couple of rounds of Voluteer park in the evening, then had jalapeno poppers for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.