Squelchy day, aborted walk, Uniqlo shopping, at the Pike Place market, yummy korndogs on way bag, fruity dinner, hang with boys and girl at Montana, Kremwerk latenight, home at 4 [Sat 3]

The morning of, I wanted to go on a walk to the parks. But turns out the sidewalks on the more homey part of town were not cleared yet. They were squelchy, it was disgustingly dirty and muddy, not a fun walk. I figured it wouldn't make sense to keep walking that way for a couple of hours, so decided to use the more-walked streets: downtown.

I kept walking downtown, saw Uniqlo and went in because I hadn't gone into this one. Anyway things kept escalating a bunch and I bought myself a nice large scarf and a second one of my existing Uniqlo jackets, in a different color.

From there I kept walking down to the Pike Place market, explored the shops, bought myself some raw flower teas, and walked around the neighborhood. Heard couple of tourists say really nice thing about the City of Seattle. In any case, that was loads of fun, the sun was out and I was feeling well. On my way back I stopped by the Korean Korndog near my place and got a yummy yummy korndog, another option for a quick snack in the future.

Chilled for the rest of the day, had a bunch of different fruits for dinner.

At night I walked over to AS's place, chilled for a bit, then we walked to Montana the bar, hung out with Sb and AP, where the gang drunk and made fun of me. We were looking to buy some buds but the med dispensary closed just as we went into the store.

From there we went to Kremwerk, and danced in the dance floor at the bottom until 3.15, until my body started aching. Got home, walked back at 3.45 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.