Okay fine, thing are alright

 Yeah I was a little concerned the days had gained on me far too much for me to be able to 'catch up' on my writing and the cause was lost, I wouldn't be able to get September done. But my workspace has been set. Right next to my mattress I have two cardboard boxes with my laptops, and I've got back cushion, all my charging doodads and clothes and readers and books right next to my pillow, so this organizational structure means I got my own workspace, I have some semblance of personal space. And when I put on earbuds, I can turn everything else out and work on my projects, so there's some chance at exploring my own interests. This means this project, the blog one, shall go on, and so will the kefir-kombucha-mushroom yadda yadda yadda. The game is still on folks, no need to freak out, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.