On the watch for a bitchin' watch

Looking into buying a smartwatch, and I've zeroed in on this cheap-ish model that's got pulse and sleep tracking but also tracks stress and a bunch of other things, sounds cool, probably gonna be what I get. Ideally, in a couple of years, I'd be able to get a watch with a decent camera (or maybe not, I can always use the 'phone' as camera), a SIM card for when I'm out of juice on the phone, oxygen blood pressure, pulse sensor, maybe glucose sensor too, able to run a simple map/navigation app and a taxi app so I'm never lost in the middle of nowhere. Obviously needs to be able to play music, through earbuds as well. At that point, cellphones will be kinda...not necessary except just to mindlessly be on 'social media' -- hah we gotta stop using that word, because that implies there's anything else on the internet now -- I'd get rid of my cellphone habit freakin' finally for sure. Oh, and it should enable me to make app-based phone calls and video calls and send audio/video messages. Like a handheld-video phone and gps device. Don't care about the ability to type, really. If I had to, absolutely, I'd use the 'dictaphone' function, but often you don't really want to be typing a lot. Etcetera.

But for right now, what I'm looking at will do. Hopefully it inspires me to sleep better, workout better, be less stressed out and be more mindful about the things I'm doing. Here's to exciting things happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.