Ten thousand a day regularly is a bit harder than I thought

 I average way, way over ten thousand steps a day, and yet, keeping 10k a day for more than five or six days has been a massive challenge. I guess that describes me in entirety: high performer, but performs inconsistently, thought it averages out to quite well. Such is the case with this blog as well: the word count and post count situation looks good but the regularity at which I've been writing is...patchy. At best.

I wonder if the second step of my lesson in life should be to get towards that regularity, be able to perform consistently, even if I don't want it, even if that means a compromise in the quality, though that's unlikely because lol, it's not like any other quality is good or anything. Yes, that's the next attempt, I can't be 'averaging' things, I gotta be do it on the day, or like maybe lose it. Because 'covering up' just means you can do things in bouts and runs, but not in a constant flow. And FLOW is important because that's what gives you the consistent energy to have things go on and on and on. It's a vicious cycle that I need to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.