Meandering thoughts from the pods

 brcayse rjere kiterally mothimg vettwr to do. such is the situation.

what is your secret age, do you look like you're fourty-seven, oh yeah you do, and then you learn over a certain age, everyone thinks you're fourty-two but what, you're confused, you professional age-guesser. I'm a fourty-one, but I'm a hard forty-one, no confusion between my physical age and mental age, babe.

Other word associations because I'm so tired and there's nothing else coming up:

You walk to your local YMCA pool, you don't need the directions, you just follow the strong stench of the pool. What the hell are they hiding, what heinous crimes are they covering with that smell?

Good pools don't smell of strong chlorine, bad hotel pools you can smell them right from the check-in counter. You drop a nickel in the pool one day, and the next day there's only a little nub left. Do they melt human bodies in there? What's the deeaaaal with YMCA pools?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.