6 tarkaris and dal-bhat lunch, folks depart, bullrun evening walk [Mon 2]

The extended family celebration party left early in the day, we made plans to meetup again in the fall, I was invited to Virginia beach, and I invited ED to Seattle.

For lunch we had six tarkaris and dal and bhat, plus rotis, because of all the leftovers from before the birthday party and the birthday party leftovers. It was pretty wild, so many healthy things! If only I'd been walking out and about during all this time I'd have been in the pinnacle of my health.

In the evening we drove over to Bullrun once more and walked for a few hours until wee hours of the night by the motorhomes and RV's, talking about what the folks wanted to do once their RV came in. Apparently some people connect tv dishes to the vehicle, and most have pets, the motorhoming tradition is popular among East Asian people mostly and also there was a homeless person who'd setup camp in a real trashy trailer. But most of the RV's were so nice.

Pleasant evening, ED wasn't feeling very well at the start, but she recovered and things turned out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.