Five-hour phonecall, baguette and byrek with friend, walk to Volunteer park and TJ's, hang at the doggo park, latenight gigglies and Netflix at Sk's, lowkey night [Fri 13]

 In the morning and the afternoon I talked for over five hours with PA, and planned for my podcast which I'm calling Fungama, we've talked about it in this blog.

After work I went to Byrek and Baguette, they've got amazing sammiches by the way and hung out with GF, a former coworker of mine. We spent like 1.5 hours talking, came up with a potentially amazing business idea and then walked homewards. Except he was still talking and I couldn't stop it, so we just kept walking, walked all the way to Volunteer park chilled there a bit, walked to 19th st, and walked back, I stopped at TJ's to get some basic supplies, most of which included chocolates, while GF left.

Got home, sorted the groceries out, and went to the doggo park to hang out with SK. Spent solid hour or so there, walked back to his place where we had dinner from his supplies. We waited for the rest of the gang to show up but they never did so we just chilled and hungout, just the two of us, watched netflix and midnight gospel among other things, and yeah that was my night. Ar(y) said she'd come over later at night but by then it was far too late and we called it a day, a lowkey night for a friday all things consdiered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.