Pancake breakfast, fried rice and veggie lunch, pho dinner treat [Wed 4]

ED made pancakes for breakfast, had it with honey and maple syrup.

Lunch was fried rice and leftover veggies,we were about to finish the leftovers from the week before but hand't gone around to.

Watched a bunch of Seinfeld during the day.

In the evening we went to Pho 102 (or something to that effect) for dinner. The rest of the family loved it, I thought there were too many large chunks of broccoli in there, and the noodles too long, the broth not tasty enough and the serving size was so large. So so very large. I had to take it home and I'd finished less than half of it.

It worked out just as fine because I took the opportunity of getting takeout dishes to pay for the dinner sneakily, without the traditional fight on who pays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.