Pho leftover lunch, dropped in Centerville, mezeh incredible dinner, bloated, double trouble Trader Joe's trip [Thu 5]

 For lunch I had leftovers from the previous night, still way way too much and didn't even finish the entire thing. Note to myself, do not order the largest bowl of pho.

After work I was dropped off at PN's place, P was working I went in, worked a bit myself, chilled, smoked up, watched tv and hung out with him generally. In the evening N came back from work and we went to Mezeh which is this Mediterranean lunch place. I got pretty much everything on the menu and had such an awesome time gobbling it all up, right at the sit-down place. So freakin' satisfying I could eat it every day.

After Mezeh we went to  Trader Joe's, bought a round of fruits and vegetables and other miscellaneous groceries. Put everything into the trunk and were ready to leave when P realized he'd missed something. So in we went, shopped for another 20 minutes, and came back with yet another load of groceries. Two separate runs in one single trip! How confusing must that have been to the cashiers!

Smoked up watched tv and talked to SB in the evening. Made tentative plans for the weekend -- none of which worked in the end.

Also the mezeh dinner made me really bloated and gassy and I have no idea what was up with it, what it was in the meal that messed up. It wasn't high in protein and it wasn't dairy product either. Oh I'd like to know what was up so bad. At least the dessert we got was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.