The perfect omlet I ever made, sammich, train to work, getting to know coworkers, ice cream social, walk back, groceries at QFC, cheetos mac and cheese dinner [Thu 19]

 In the morning I made the perfect omlet ever, that I made or anybody I know's ever made. Lots of butter, very low flame, and use the strainer to strain the egg mix, so no bubbles or unexpected browning, and no strands all over. So very good. Made a sandwich out of it, good times were had!

Around 1ish I took the train to downtown went up 9 floors in the work building and attended my first hangout at the Seattle office! It was lots of fun, got to know many coworkers, the office space, and made so many connections. Good times were had! I should go there more often! Also had ice-cream since it was an ice cream social.

Walked back from the work, so chill, I could see myself doing it every day listening to podcasts. That way I can 'save' on the walk time, and explain the wasted time away. Also there'll be a strict boundary between work and leisure that way.

Did groceries at QFC on the way, just some frozen spinach, mac and cheese, and small things here and there.

For dinner I made the mac and cheese cheetos one with kefir and garlic and kefir cheese second version, it's not as tangy as it used to be but still goddamn good. Also talked to P.K after quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.