WeWork work, amazing free sammich lunch, experiments with mini Dall-e, business proposal, target trip, mushroom plans, water kefir starts [Wed 18]

At 8.30 ish am I took the bus (in the rain) to get to the downtown WeWork where GF was working. We reserved a meeting room and worked in there for the rest of the day.

Most of the working day was spent by playing around with the dall-e mini model on huggingface. It was so much fun but we discovered the limits of the mini model at least.

For lunch we found amazing sandwiches in the common area of WeWork, open for all to grab, they were so good, so filling, ohh man I wish I could make sandwiches as good, including the bread, if it's just the sandwiches that are top class I think I'd be down to eat them all the time. It's only the lame pitiful sandwiches that don't inspire excitement.

Later in the day I put a business proposal to GF and he was sold, the next step is to write a formal presentation and a longer proposal. Gonna get on that.

In the evening I bid GF farewell, they're going back to Boston, probably gonna be back soon enough too. I caught the train right from under that building, went to the Target in UDistrict and got some supplies for mushroom growing I'd ordered. I'm going to have a solid mushroom growing hobby going on, quite excited about that.

In the evening I had some dinner or other, don't remember exactly, and then put the bubbler on the water kefir so it got stronger, my water kefir grains haven't been doing great, so something to work on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.