Excited about the incoming holiday, and plans?

 Yesterday was the start of my 17-day streak of days off my work and it's the longest stretch of my free time in a very long time where I've not made long and complicated travel plans. So I'm taking every day as it come. Which I know probably means I'll be likely wasting most of it, but it doesn't matter I'll be improving myself. Writing, cleaning, cooking, feeding, walking, laughing talking chilling. That's the plan. The festivals will be low-key and boring, but hopefully there's a few people around!

But before that, hopefully AS and I'll go on south-bound car trip starting tomorrow afternoon, end up wherever we end up, ideally at national parks and popular camping grounds, but willing to compromise with other locations as well. Without planning one sometimes ends up at terrible locations, but if you're open to being surprised and finding new things, you'll often discover a fun gem you weren't planning on finding. Ugh. I know what that sounds like, but you know what I mean! Not many plans, but what we do have are general ideas on where we might want to find ourselves at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.