The grocery situation: gotta finish what you got

Before I leave for Va in four weeks on my way to Nepal, I have to finish all the grocery items I have in the apartment. That includes the 20 kilo bag of rice from last year, the same for brown rice, corn chyaankla from nepal, and lots of frozen veggies and my teas. There's also a 25lb bag of sugar and 15lb bag of flour but they last longer and I'm not making that much bread anyway so lets chill out slightly there.

What I'm working hard on finishing the first is frozen stuff on the freezer. So the chikn patties, frozen veggies, kinema and tempeh, veggie dumpings, and other random miscellaneous veggies straggling around. Oooh and the kimchi, because if I don't eat it now, it'll have to be done in four months and it's better I start from scratch. Also important to get the existing groceries and supplies finished before buying new fresh ones, otherwise there's a higher chance of things going to waste and wastage is something nobody benefits from. 

So yeah I'll have to eat a lot of carbs, preserved and frozen vegetables but we must make sure they're consumed well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.