Optimism second floor, a review

With Ay, I went to the second floor of Optimism brewery for the holiday party from work mid-week last week. There was nobody else I knew save for a senior manager who was still in her maternity leave who dropped by for the party. So glad I took a friend along to chill because otherwise it would have been one sad and lonely party.

I loved their drinks. Despite being somebody who doesn't drink, I did order a pomegranate beer and a mandarin orange beer and let me tell you they were both quite nice, drinkable and fancy, not to say quite high on the booze. That's the biggest mistake of the day, that I drank. Hung over the rest of the day, and the sleep through the night was the worst I've had in recent history.

It's a nice chill space, great bartenders, secluded from the rest of the establishment and there's even a projector and a display. Very nice. Love the restrooms downstairs too. Ten out of freaking ten!

Haven't even started on their no-tipping policy either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.