Review of Taskmaster Series 14

It was only after I watched the fourteenth season of Taskmaster that I discovered that I love Fern Brady. She's a contestant on the panel show series, along with Manya Chuwawa, Dara O Breien, Jon Kearns and Sarah Milican who I thought had already showed up in a series previously, but turns out it was false memory!

Man I couldn't stop laughing out loud until I was in stitches, my jaw hurt from laughing, I couldn't breathe straight, this is a masterpiece. Sb came over and we watched one of the episodes, he wasn't very much into it. I on the other hand went insane, pretty much. It does seem like every new release of the show is better than the last. Non-stop tears of joy all around.

If there's any complaints I have with this show and series, then maybe it's that I had way too much fun and they do say having too much of anything is no good. So yeah maybe some downside over there. Besides that, a solid A plus plus plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.