Rhinehaus bar: a review

 The other day, on the match day between France and Morocco I went with AP to Rhinehaus the bar. I didn't watch the game and didn't buy anything there really except the one expected drink from the bar because I'm still boycotting the stupid worldcup.

So the bar is big, it's a biergarden and never have I gotten there in a normal circumstance. It's either really empty with not many people in, or far too many people and nobody to serve. One wonders if it's a place for locals, or just the sport bar from people out and about with not enough population to sustain so the regulars there come in from afar, either as residents of nearby towns or tourists. That's the vibe of the place.

AP walked up to and made friends with a Palestinian girl who exchanged number with her and basically they're going to be hanging out with each other now. Damn I'd like to be somebody who's like that!

It's a pretty fun and friendly place, decent choice of beers, not my scene though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.