Sprouted bean salad, Ravenna Brewery, new friend, memory gone [Thu 2]

 Had sprouted bean salad with moong beans and avocado and onion and tomatoes. It was fantastic! It was for brunch, don't remember what we had for proper lunch. Which is why I should be writing journal posts everyday.

In the evening I skipped going to the gym. Instead I went to Ravenna to meet somebody I was trying to acquire kombucha starter from. The trip there was interesting, never had taken the train to that particular part of the town, or taken the buses from that particular stop. Ravenna is weird, interesting cool, but also has a small-town vibe despite technically being a part of Seattle.

Talked for a couple of hours with a new kombucha-brewing friend, discussed herbal remedies, 90's cartoons and various quirks and histories. That video from Mrs. Maisel where this women reads out the strangest poetry about Spokane came up on multiple occasions. We also smoked quite a bit, aka I was smoked out, I don't remember how I got back home, but ended up sound asleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.