Trip to discovery park, masala papad [Wed 1]

 I write this 11 days after the day, despite having caught up on most of my shit, the journal writing hasn't been too great.

So anyway in this day, after work we took a bus to the Downtown, and then another bus to Discovery park. The entire trip took an hour. Inside the Discovery park we spent about 3 hours maybe, loved the park, with so many different kinds of ecosystems and grassland and slope. Plus the lighthouse and the beach, and the amazing berries that hadn't dried out yet.

The cool thing was it was all downhill when we went in. The bummer part was we had to walk all uphill on our way back. And wait like 25 mins for the bus. And then catch another bus.

Evening meal was unremarkable, in that I didn't take a photo, except we had masala papad, it was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.