Trader Joe's trip, Barbecue in the heart of the city, some things don't barbecue [Sun 5]

 Went to Trader Joe's to get a bunch of supplies for barbecue at Sb's place. I wasn't feeling right in the head, still had a terrible headache so I rested for the entirety of the day.

In the evening we went to Sb's place to barbecue, they did meats and corn and other things, I had tofu and grilled watermelon. Maybe there's a technique in grilling/barbecuing watermelons because clean-cut watermelon don't taste as good as I remembered. There must have been something we should have drizzled on them to make them taste better.

Got a nice tour of the top floor of SB's apartment, and headed home. Started writing, yet again, because of the need to, sigh, 'catch up'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.