Trip to Bellevue, fries and massive cookie, boy about town, who pulls the puller [Sat 4]

 We headed out for Bellevue in the morning. Took a bus to downtown, and dad thought I'd missed my backpack in the bus so I ran for ten minutes following the bus running behind it only to discover and conclusively remember that I'd never brought a backpack to begin with. Waited for a bit for the nonstop bus to Bellevue, and the ride was pretty uneventful. Stopped at downtown Bellevue next to the mall, and spent the next few hours in there. Mom went to Macy's, got a bunch of things, we went to Uniqlo and got sweaters for family back home, and explored a few other stores. Got fries and cookies from the very popular burger joint there, fries were fantastic, cookies were massive and we couldn't finish them.

My head started hurting and I felt unwell, so we got to the bus-stop and rode back home. Our route included going to UW area, which was hosting a football game, which meant everything was delayed by 20 minutes, and there were huge crowds of blue-jerseyed drunk fans ambling about, confused and shouting at each other. We somehow made it to the train, took it back to CapHill and walked back.

In the evening I walked out and tried to get into bars, but realized I'd taken whatever I had a bit too much and didn't really feel like going out. So I took a selfie with one of those 'air men' with chimichangas, and spent an hour or two at the park next to the house. It was mind-clearing and relaxing, gotta do a lot more of that.

Also saw a massive bus being pulled/pushed by one of those tow trucks and it was interesting to observe that since the physics doesn't work out in pulling those buses, the trucks have to basically touch the rear bumpers and push the buses up (because they can locomote by themselves downhill).

Slept in early, relatively, without doing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.