Cheese onion mayo sammich lunch, ricewine squeeze, kefir complete, gang comes in, cheese and chocolate plate with oranges, extra spicy shin ramyum dinner, latenight calls last long [Sun 15]

For breakfast I made cheese onion mayo sandwich the British way, it was pretty great, man those Brits sure know how to make decent low-effort food.

In the afternoon I squeezed my ricewine got two solid bottles plus a bunch of watered down type, here and there. Man this batch turned out real well, strong and tasty, I could take it for legit to people's places at parties without having to buy beer again. In fact that's the thing I'll do from now on, never buy booze again because I can so easily make it.

Also completed the first batch of kefir after coming back, the day before I'd disappointed Ar(e) by giving her semi-completed kefir but now I was ready for all the kefir that could be consumed!

In the evening the gang came over to get dinner outside and go drink. But everybody lazed about after smoking a bunch so I just made extra spicy shin ramyun, and fed them kefir and chhyang, plus cheese and chocolate plate with oranges that I'd bought at TJ's like two days ago. And that was it! The gang left at around 2am, I talked to MK in Germany for the next several hours, I think maybe I slept two or three horus max, which was wild, for a Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.