Early lunch at Due Cocina, hang with coworkfriends, multiple parks, boozed up, volunteer, interlaken cal anderson, picnic in the park, houseclean, hang with Sb, light drinks, advanced kefirmaking [Mon 16]

 Bailed out of work at 11.30 ish because the work was slow and I was going to be meeting a bunch of coworkfriends in CapHill.

Got to Due Cocina at about 12 and spent talking to GF for thirty minutes, when KB joined us. We talked a whole lot more and got our orders, I ordered the eggplant parmesan with sour bread, it's as good as anything, great meal for $13.50, good stuff, they enjoyed there meals too.

We walked to Volunteer park after, and then kept walking to Interlaken park, talked about our families, hopes desires, how KB bought a house in Kentucky, and what we wanna do with the rest of our lives, also she's going to grad school and also going to be taking over her parents' business. Maaan life comes at you real quick huh?

Got to TJ's bought some oranges and chocolate for us to eat, came to my home, picked cheese and chhyang from my apartment, and we spent the next hour picnicking at Cal Anderson park it was one hell of a picnic really,s o much fun was had.

After the folks left, I came home and started writing, Sb texted me and said he might come so I cleaned the house, he came over, we hand a couple of rounds of chhyang and a beer, talked through the evening, good times were had.

Later at night I setup my smart plug and aquarium bubbler on milk kefir to increase the kefir mass, that was a fantastic experiment after reading scientific journals, a great progress really. My water kefir is not doing so well but the milk kefir is going gangbusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.