Welcome to May!

It is the seventeenth day of the month of May and I'm only now completing the posts for April. The reason is obvious, I had too much fun during my vacation in Virginia and didn't get around to writing anything. I could have skipped the days entirely and started from scratch pretended nothing weird had happened, but then my stats would be trashed, I'm not (yet!) in a position to compromise to that level. So now I'm starting with journal posts, the first seventeen ones for this month. If I can get around to it, maybe do some random poetry, lists and stream of consciousness posts as well, so I don't get too far behind the days. I know I've talked a lot in the past about 'not catching up' and I feel like this is sneaking some extra substance into my bloodstream than doing something bad. I mean...you get it, all ethical and nice, I dunno what I'm saying but I want to keep writing and post-dating.

Soo yeah, it's going to be a rather stupid and pointless uphill climb to get all caught up with the posts of all these days, but I imagine I'll get covered up in a week, then it's going to be an hour of writing right after work (or during, depending on how I can schedule things) and then an hour in the evening, before I leave the apartment for walks and to hang out with friends. Because I've realized I should maybe consider hanging out with people on a daily basis, this sadsackedness needs to end forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.