Mobile artwork, getting cakes from Shiela's at Centreville, snapchat filters with the baby, I make eggplant dish, dinner with extended family [Sat 30]

Made 'art' in my cellphone during the day. Sounds stupid but I spent hours doing it.

ED, niece and I went to Shila bakery in Centreville to get cakes, her favourite ones. A random kind strange bought my niece cookies, they were not very good.

I spent hours and hours entertaining niece with snapchat filters, they're really easy to make children laugh with. As the parents shopped at various stores.

In the evening I volunteered to make tarkari and made my classic eggplant and tomato dish. Too much tomato paste was the problem though it was commonly appreciate, generally speaking I didn't like it. Everybody had it and had a good time.

And now I can say, fucking finally two weeks after the fact, that I'm done with the month of April, 17 days into May. It's now time to start writing for May, man I really shouldn't keep these for later, but since my life is like one long vacation, and it's really rough to be productive during vacation, these things don't seem to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.