At wens in Tremont [Friday 3]

Got caught up with a bunch of posts in the morning, the restroom was too occupied so abandoned the showering plan. Red line commute was pretty good lots of space good writing done.

Got some work done, not the most productive day but whatever. Had long fun conversations with coworkers about food technology and fads while actually skipping lunch because I didn't feel like it. Stayed late at work since I was waiting for people to show up for drinks after work.

Roommate pk, sbk, Pb, b and ss showed up, drinks and talks were had for a few hours. I ate leftover rice and green beans. Potentially unintentionally made fun of Ss. Our plan was to go to sbks place and crash but Ss bailed out so we changed our plans instead went to Wens in Tremont street had fried mushrooms and got back home Red line and in bed because I was so tired, could barely write. Somehow it was almost midnight by the time I got home.

Overall a really good day more people to send postcards to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.