Sleeping day [Saturday 18]

Spent a lot of time sleeping and waking up, chatting with people online, sleeping, listening to podcasts, sleeping again etcetera etcetera. There were disagreements between roommate PK and the other person and things are going to end because long-term roommate SM is coming back soon hurrah hurrah! Finished my leftovers from way way back by reheating it in oil felt really gross about it, so much oil that the bowl had a small pool of oil in it after but tasted so good, I do feel a little guilty because I haven't done any workouts including walking or crunches or pushups in the past four days so IDK if I'm going to burn those calories soon. However, tomorrow's going to be the beginning of a regular day, where I'm going to be back doing my regular chores and projects etc, so exciting things lay ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.