Idea: Mushroom bricks

Before I start this, need to remind myself that I need to organize my blog better, and take care of how I'm categorizing my posts. Formerly, I had no posts to speak of so there was no organization required but now I'm writing quite a few posts every day so it's become important to organize them by their content, my intention behind writing them, and how far into the future I want to consider them. I need to write all of this in a separate blog posts. Reminder to self: do this all in the next post.

As for right now, here's an idea: Mushroom bricks. Here me through this.
dd
Idea: do this in Nepal. Make mushroom bricks, mushroom chairs, mushroom drink coasters, mushroom planter pots, mushroom 'pirai', mushroom boards, mushroom blocks to sit down on, mushroom decorations, mushroom light frames, mushroom bollards etc. They're fire retardant, light, strong and environmentally sustainable. And they use agricultural waste products, which there's a lot of in Nepal, it would also be easy to start because the startup costs would be so low and since it's so novel everyone would be into it. Seriously think about this, me. This is an incredibly clever, innovative idea, that I should work with my team to explore further and research into further possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.