The Loch Ness monster, among other things

Animals, bizarre beings. Four legs, two eyes, one nose, one mouth, six whiskers -- in the cartoons anyway -- two pointy ears, two legs, two hands. What did I just describe to you? The Loch Ness monster. And the rewards for finding it? All the riches of Scotland. So what are you doing here reading this?

Days are getting longer -- it's bright earlier and it's bright till 5.15 almost versus a month ago when the Sun was down and it was pitch dark by 4.30. Temperatures are still intolerably cold but we've been fortunate with the snow this year, there's only been light dusting and the snow is still soft since it hasn't had the chance to thaw and refreeze as ice. Unclear if it's the brightness or the vitamins I'm taking but the gloomies that I feared so dearly in my former winters haven't afflicted me too much this season. The sleeplessness was causing issues but things have improved since the long weekend.

Then there's the fact that hangouts have been regular this year with different distinct groups, and potential for more. And I'm really engaged with this blog, the letters, the readings so one could argue the gloomies haven't had the proper time and opportunity to get to me. If keeping yourself seriously busy was all it took, I'd have worked through like four novels already, and hung out with cool peeps.

Yeah this is going to be a short one, work's busy need to be in on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.