Lunar new year at Tufts dining [Saturday 26]

Got up on time, no good sleep, left home at 10.37 walked ran as fast as I could to make it to Tufts dining well in advance of the cutoff to lunch. Stayed there the whole day ate so much had such a grand old time, didn't steal as many fruits this time though because I'd not be eating those.

Almost the entire day was preparing for the uhm new conversations I might be having, answers, and how to negotiate etcetera. Nothing serious, just getting in the mindset to deal with important things happening. Started preparing the proposal for the business idea I've been looking at and working on for the last year, but they extended the deadline, so ended up not working on it. Watched a lot of youtube too, but it was mostly just research sites on how to negotiate and answer professional questions.

Met HK (from Tufts), got caught up with him, it was raining real bad, so he dropped me home, dried my clothes and went to sleep. May have done a little reading/writing too, but didn't do any of my other chores.

With this, I'm finally caught up with yesterday's posts and can work on today's. Need to hurry up, three hours for five posts, all the workouts and things. Not that it's a tight call, but the mental attitude is important here, and after a lazy weekend it's hard to get back in such a mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.