Food (maybe for thought, maybe just in general)

More recently I've been trying to cut down on the lunch as proper dinners and meals have gone down due to several distractions as well as being involved in writing so much there's not a lot of time to do much else. Oats, chocolate, nuts cheese, snacks sometimes, that's what it's been like. This week in particular, after I stole got some fruits from the dining halls, I've been having several pieces of fruits for lunch and to be quite honest, it's been good. Like yeah, a pizza here and there I don't mind but when it starts becoming a regular thing it's a bit too much you know? So instead here's an apple, a peach, a blood orange and a banana, some pieces of mixed nuts and a small bar of dark chocolate, and that's your healthy all-rounded lunch better than 90 percent of the population's right there. Yeah it's not a complete meal, I still need the green veggies and minerals wherever they come from but people aren't getting those for lunch anyway. By cutting down on those empty carbs and calories, I'm taking positive steps towards a more restrained, healthy, and aware form of eating. I'm loving it, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.