Thursday night lights

Some days I just can't.

It's Friday evening and I haven't posted for a day and a half. Last night I was at work quite late, came home, said hi to the roommates, fell on my bed, and just...fell asleep, to get up five hours later. Nothing I could would have stopped it. I'm not getting enough sleep because I need to use the restroom and then I can't go back to sleep. This is stupid but this is my life now, what to doo.

I thought the sleep last week was sufficient but clearly not. It's less than a week for me to leave for Singapore and home, and still haven't got my supplies in order. Expecting the deliveries today, fingers crossed it works out.

Yesterday I was so busy at work, I got nothing written. Wild, right?

And also ate so so much, more on that on the daily journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.