Hard to come up with new ideas

Can't write anything, perhaps I've exhausted all the idea things in my head it could also be that I'm in some amount of internal pressure that cannot be gotten rid of at this point. Still I look at the screen and can't think of a thing I want to write maybe I should stop playing the office on the side, and there's the pressure of morning chores that need to be completed before going to work. The only thing I can do under such circumstances is doing this...writing how hard it is to write, complaining about the lack of original ideas, that I'm not really an inspired person, that you need real inspiration to become a writer and actually be out and about in the world and observe how human beings interact with each other. All of which I'm not doing while still throwing out thousands, tens of thousands of words every day because I haven't been on top of my game with the daily posts.

In any case, my theory that the more I write at work with random stuff, the more I get inspired to write here as I can use it as a testing ground for my ideas may have some worth. And additionally, this is a testing ground for more advanced ideas that I can present somewhere. As we're on the topic of writing, I'd like to bring up the promise of me contributing for the papers, and how I was going to start doing that. Haven't been able to follow up on that because I look at the papers everyday and there's nothing really that inspires me...the politics is lame and vicious and nothing funny or interesting or innovative. People wouldn't want to read any uninformed commentary or fictionalized versions because they already live through it all everyday, more like suffer through it. Still, have to start writing for the papers or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.