On Amazon retail

I've said this many times before. I'd like to hate on Amazon, as a company, for their practices and their attitude towards their employees. But I can't. It's really really hard to. I haven't had Amazon prime for many years now, but still their service is impeccable, their dedication to customer satisfaction is unmatched, and technologically they're just so far ahead.

Case in point, I had to take a couple of deliveries today. Considering the history of our place, where a package has disappeared once in the past, there was concern I may not get it. So I checked the website and apparently they track the vehicles at a street level now, so I was able to wait for the driver in the porch because I could see him in the map! What an achievement, really! It's the small things that matter and Amazon really pays attention to the small things huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.