Haircut and Proposal [Tuesday 28]

So much happened today, it feels like a week went by.

Up surprisingly on time, ready set go with everything, everything tiptop and ready despite me wasting several minutes watching youtube in the morning. Posted two letters and took the Orange line, not to avoid walking but because I didn't feel like walking too early. Got off at DTX in the orange line and walked to office. Such a nice comforting walk need to do it again. By the way, so much space in the new Orange Line trains, I should be taking the Red Line trains because it's healthier but the Orange Line might be making a comeback guys.

On support all day long, had a department meeting, then a micro-team meeting then lunch then meetings, then had to support coworkers. Don't think did much 'real' work, but did get a lot done in terms of teamwork. Had oats for lunch, apparently you need to put twice as much water/liquid as oats even in microwave. First time I heard of it, and it was quite good.

Left work a little earlier than usual (by five minutes), the red line to Davis, walked to Alibrandis in Teele, and got cutting by 5.02. Nice haircut as you noticed in the previous post, took the 89 bus back home, and realized as soon as I got off the bus that I left my phone in there. Rushed back home, send the 'recovery message' on the phone, and went to shower, really stressed out. I had to write a business proposal due tonight too, so quite a lot of pressure.

After showering checked my messages on the laptop, and the MBTA people had found my phone! Told me to be where I had left the phone. Ran the 10-minute walk in four minutes probably, waited for eight-ish minutes, got my phone back. Considered tipping, but there were two employees of the MBTA, and I didn't want to be improper, so didn't tip either. I would have paid a LOT of money to get it back though. Told roommate this is why my family loves America, which is 100% true. Brought over 3 slices of 7/11 pizza and wolfed it down at home. Pretty good but ahh so many calories, don't think I'm gonna eat that many 7/11 slices in one sitting in the future. Heard the Bengali owner scold the Nepali employee for being really lazy and scammy and coming in an hour late and wanting to use the restroom in two hours. I had graduated university before you was even born, you fucker, he said to his employee. In front of his customers. And this was an old Bengali man. Where is this world even heading to.

Came back, talked to roommate PK and BB a bit, and started writing the proposal, spreading it over two hours. Watched a couple of episodes of the office, finished and submitted the proposal. Felt really tired and ready to go to bed. Looked at the checklist and for some reason wanted to complete more tasks so read the book of Genghis Khan, did partial pushups (don't wanna do all of them), talked to roommate BB before going to sleep who's such a generous person whenever I'm leeaving home for some time. Again came back to my room ready to go to sleep, but spent almost an hour writing a letter. Cleaned up, thought was gonna go to sleep, but got enough energy to write this down, and all ready to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.