Lots of sleep

Haven't posted anything for the last three days, have abandoned the checklists for last several days due to various bodily aches and lack of sleep that's haunted me for the last many weeks and months. Finally got to sleep all I ever wanted in the last several days, and I feel refreshed and lazy. Will catch up for the posts in order, including the daily journal posts. This is one down, seventeen more posts to go. In case I don't finish all of them, considering using up tomorrow too. We'll see how far it goes. Considering it's 3.55 now and there's no plans for the day, should get at least a couple of days worth of writing done in this sitting hopefully. I was so tired, now I'm quite well rested and cool, feel lazy about everything, there has to be a good place in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.