A very personal admission or re-admission

 For a while, for reasons unknown/unclear to me, real or not, I joked the reason I was single was that I could not talk to women. I don't think it was strictly true, but there was certainly insecurities around that which I perhaps leveraged into a joke. That's not true anymore, hasn't been true for a while but recently it's the opposite of true. It's just the I'm suffering due to feeder pipeline issues, plus the supply-demand issue of guys like me at a place where women are rare and guys with my exact demographics are a dozen a dime. It's unfortunate that this, of all places, is where I decided to come, free from any other restraints, but here we are. Pity pity. Where does one go from here? Besides Boulder, obviously, but that's the last option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.