Return to Denver, massive tacobell lunch, bhat-dal-tarkari dinner, at the driving range in TopGolf, I'm bad at it [Mon 13]

 We returned back from the airbnb trip, I think we may have hiked on this day at Shadow Mountain lake where the walk was boring and we made fun of Sb for getting his pants torn up by a random log.

On our way back we had a massive tacobell lunch because we were high and also it was only few eating places for a long time.

Back home we had dal-bad-tarkari always yum yum, can't complain about those.

In the evening we went to TopGolf which is a driving range with all top-of-the-line technology, RFID chips in balls being tracked on the screens for the speed, direction, curve all of it. I discovered I'm really bad at driving of all kind, including golf, and barely hit a few shots. Realized I needed to work harder if I wanted to get any good in golfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.