Egg rice and chickpeas lunch in the same pan, hang and early back at SK's AKS not found, early night in and sadheko shin with bruschetta [Fri 24]

 So remember how I made potato and chickpea curry the day before. Well this day I reheated them but instead of turning them into fried rice, I used a large pan, put rice on one side, eggs on the other side, and separated them with a wall of chickpea-potato. This is an innovation that'll stay with me for long while.

In the evening As(y) and I went and hung out at Sk's place, watched tv got high played with the doggo, kept waiting for Aks(e) to show up but he never did. I got tired and went home at 11.30 but apparently he showed up and so did the girls and they stayed up until 4am I'm told, which is fine whatever, I don't want to mess my sleep cycle to accommodate for other people's lifestyles anymore.

Back home I got really hungry for some reason, and that reason can be summarized as 'munchies', so I opened up a packet of shin ramyun, the last packet in my possession it turns out, added some nice oil vinegar and onion/tomato and dumped a whole lotta bruschetta. Turns out that makes for an amaazing chauchau sadheko! What an innovative solution to the problem of 'laziness', I thought!

Slept pretty early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.